Innocence, Naivety
Circumstance, Proclivity
Control is an illusion
Foraging, Interest
Her carriage then her rest
Controlling my delusion
We were user-friendly easy, temptation enough
You were self-convincing
I made a monster out of you
Patience, Teaching
Prescience, Preaching
Control is an illusion
Elevation, Fantasy
Revelation, Ecstasy
Controlling your delusion
We were escaping constitution, alone and together
I was self-convincing
You made a monster out of me
And I know that because I’m good,
You’ll make yourself bad
To make yourself better
And I know that because you’re bad
I’ll make myself bad
Convinced I am better
And I know that if I’ve been wronged
It was on me
Because I should know better
And I know that if you are wronged
It’s my fault
I made a monster out of you.
Circumstance, Proclivity
Control is an illusion
Foraging, Interest
Her carriage then her rest
Controlling my delusion
We were user-friendly easy, temptation enough
You were self-convincing
I made a monster out of you
Patience, Teaching
Prescience, Preaching
Control is an illusion
Elevation, Fantasy
Revelation, Ecstasy
Controlling your delusion
We were escaping constitution, alone and together
I was self-convincing
You made a monster out of me
And I know that because I’m good,
You’ll make yourself bad
To make yourself better
And I know that because you’re bad
I’ll make myself bad
Convinced I am better
And I know that if I’ve been wronged
It was on me
Because I should know better
And I know that if you are wronged
It’s my fault
I made a monster out of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment